Selling your home does not have to be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move by choosing Debora Barnes as your REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My experience will allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale, from our initial consultation to the closing , and beyond. My business runs on referrals not marketing.Ask me the difference .
AS YOUR AGENT I WILL:
- Meet one on one for an in-depth consultation to understand your needs.
- Form a detailed plan to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to many qualified buyers , giving your home maximum exposure with Three MLS boards.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Negotiate all offers and get the most money for you.
- Oversee the entire transaction.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Selling Real Estate In East Tennessee
Are you thinking about selling of your home or land ? I can help. Real estate in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Kodak and Seymour is thriving. There are more buyers then homes for sale ,making this a sellers’ market. What this means to you,the seller is, price your home correctly and it will be Sold fast !. It is critical to enlist the services of a dedicated,professional REALTOR® that can properly market your home in places that the buyers are looking. Over 92% of all buyers begin their search for their new home on the internet and do so for weeks before ever contacting a REALTOR®. With correct and multiple marketing placement I can expose your property to buyers globally! There are many steps that must be followed to move your home quickly ,such as; Correct Market Analysis – Current Home values including recent Sold Properties , the listing agreement, marketing the property in multiple venues, negotiations, inspections and finally the closing. My proven track record can and will get your property Sold Fast.. Contact me today for free consultation.
Quick Tip:“Aim to price your property at or just slightly below the going rate. Today’s buyers are highly informed, so if they sense they’re getting a deal, they’re likely to bid up a property that’s slightly under priced, especially in areas with low inventory.”
CLICK HERE for the 2017 Fall Home Sellers Guide
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home. Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner. Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5%-8% depending on the REALTOR® you choose .
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are typically paid for by the buyer,depending on the loan type.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Call Me for Expert Assistance and Local Market Knowledge.